TOP TIPS FOR KEEPING WARMPosted 2 November 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
November has arrived, with a very frosty welcome! Here at Saucy we want to keep the trout pout at bay and keep you cosy this winter with these five top tips:
1. Wear a hat. Avoid that Rudolph nose this year and take the oppor-tuna-ty to dig out your fave woolly bobble hat!
2. Take a shower. A cold shower can boost your blood circulation so don’t forget to turn the heat up and down. Jump in and krill those winter blues!
3. Snuggle up on the sofa. You don’t need an excuse for this one, grab a blanket, put your fins up and stick on the latest TV series that’s got you hooked.
4. Have a warm, easy to cook meal. Grab the Saucy Fish Co. Salmon foil bake bag and simp-ly pop it into the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C. Get your cup of tea and Netflix at the ready and waste no chill time slaving away in the kitchen!
5. Invite your friends’ round to join you! We know, we know. You don’t want to share. Bass-ically, more people means more body heat for your cosy night in.