SUMMER LUNCH RECIPEPosted 1 May 2019 by The Saucy Fish Co.
With summer just around the corner, we think it’s time to brighten up those mundane lunchboxes with something a little more flavoursome. Try this steamed salmon with lime and coriander dressing pitta recipe.
What you need:
○ Precooked salmon fillet
○ 3 limes
○ Fresh, chopper coriander leaves
○ Flat breads
○ 1 large avocado
○ 1 Tomato
○ Lime juice
○ Coriander to garnish
○ ½ chilli (optional)
How to make it:
1. Dice the avocado, mango and tomato and place in a side dish.
2. To preserve your mixed salad squeeze lime juice over the mixture to prevent it from browning.
3. Place the flatbreads in a pre-heated oven with a small smattering of water for 2-3minutes.
4. Flake the precooked salmon into your flatbread coupled with the salad mix.
5. For the dressing, squeeze the juice from three limes and mix with the chopped coriander – add chilli for added flavour.
6. Delicately drizzle the lime & coriander dressing to your taste.
Top tip: save time by picking up The Saucy Fish Co.’s Ready to Eat Steamed Salmon with Lime and Coriander Dressing – all precooked and ready to go!