SALMON BRUNCHING, DONE RIGHT!Posted 5 July 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Quick! When we say ‘brunch’, what are the first two words that come into your head? Salmon and bagels... yeah we thought so.
We’ve all known the score since Sandy Cohen (The O.C) popped those poppy-seeded beauties into his bagel slicer and left us salivating at the screen!
So, in our July brunch extravaganza, we thought it only right to start with the OG of all brunch recipes: Salmon and cream cheese, on poppy seeded bagels.
You will need:
○ 4 Poppy Seeded bagels cut into halves and toasted
○ 2 tablespoons cream cheese softened
○ 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
○ ½ teaspoon grated lemon juice
○ 2x The Saucy Fish Co.’s Ready to Eat Steamed Salmon fillets with Lime and coriander dressing
What you need to do:
1. Combine cream cheese, fresh dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2. Spread half the cream cheese over the bagel.
3. Break up the Ready to Eat Salmon fillets and scatter the pieces over the top of the cream cheese, topping with the Lime and Coriander dressing.
4. Top with extra dill and enjoy!