30 MINUTE SPICY THAI NOODLES WITH CODPosted 8 February 2020 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Add some spice to your weeknight dinner routine with these 30 minutes Thai noodles. The simple fish noodle recipe is made using everyday ingredients, and is the perfect spicy afterwork treat.
Recipe serves 2
Prep and cooking time: 30 minutes
○ 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
○ 2tbsp Thai red curry paste
○ 1tsp of tumeric
○ 200ml of vegetable stock
○ 300g of fresh egg noodles
○ 1 tin of coconut milk
○ 120g of tenderstem broccoli
○ Cayenne peppers
○ 1 lime, cut into wedges
○ Handful of coriander
○ Olive oil
1. Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a deep pan and add in your diced garlic, frying for 2 minutes.
2. Add your curry paste to the pan, then your coconut milk and turmeric. Leave to cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add in your vegetable stock and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Add your tenderstem broccoli and fresh egg noodles. Once the broccoli and noodles have softened, add the cod and leave to simmer once more for 5 or 6 minutes. Heat your chilli sauce and drizzle over the top of the fish for an extra kick.
4. Remove from heat and serve with lime wedges. Sprinkle some coriander over the top for extra flavour.