GLUTEN FREE SALMON TO IMPRESSPosted 7 June 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Looking to go gluten free? Got a Celiac coming over for dinner? Then make a big splash straight from the freezer with Saucy Salmon and a speedy soba noodle salad that’s totally GF.
What you’ll need (serves 4):
○ 2 packs of Saucy’s Salmon fillets with Chilli, Lime & Ginger Dressing
○ 200g pack of GF soba noodles
○ 1 tbsp sesame oil
○ Cup frozen soya beans
○ Sliced carrots and snap peas
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, and bake your Atlantic salmon fillets for 24 minutes.
2. Cook the noodles according to the packet. Drain and toss with the sesame oil. Boil the soya bean from frozen for 3 mins, add the remainder of the veggies and boil for a further 3 mins and drain.
3. Plate the noodles and veggies with the Salmon on top, and drizzle with the Chilli, Lime & Ginger Dressing. Serve!