EGGS ROYALEPosted 3 October 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Toss the toast and bin the banana. It’s the weekend, so treat yo’self to a fancy brunch. You deserve it.
We’d recommend our Saucy twist on eggs royale, made with our Herb Crusted Salmon and Lemon Butter Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 2
○ 2 fillets of The Saucy Fish Co.’s Cook from Frozen Herb Crusted Salmon with a Lemon and Butter sauce
○ 2 slices of buttered sough dough toast
○ 2 Eggs
○ 2 tbsp. White Wine Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C and pop your Herb Crusted Salmon in the oven for 27 minutes. After 10 minutes of salmon being in the oven, heat pan of boiling water.
2. Blanch handful of spinach in the boiling water and refresh. Add 2 tbsp. of vinegar to the boiling water.
3. Crack eggs into the water.
4. After 3 minutes (soft poached) remove eggs.
5. Place sauce sachet in boiling water for 8 minutes.
1. Place the buttered toast on the plate.
2. Add blanched spinach on top of the toast.
3. On top of the spinach position Saucy Salmon alongside the poached egg.
4. Generously spoon the sauce over the salmon and poached egg.