EASTER IN POLANDPosted 9 March 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Poland has all sorts of traditions around Easter time. And one very big one is Easter breakfast. Prepared on Holy Saturday, this breakfast includes an eclectic mix of bread, eggs, cake and sausage, chocolate… and this year, fish!
Just ‘cause, we’re The Saucy Fish Co., and all.
So here’s our very dishy, very fishy, recipe breakfast for Easter Saturday. To enjoy before all that chocolate and cake.
What you need:
○ 2 eggs
○ 1 flatbread
○ 2 tablespoons cream cheese
○ Spinach leaves
○ 1 large tomato, finely sliced
○ Smoked salmon – as much as your heart desires
○ Thinly sliced green onion
○ Salt and pepper, for seasoning
1. Scramble your eggs until fluffy, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Lay out your flat bread and spread with your cream cheese, topping with spinach, tomato, your scrambled egg, smoked salmon and green onions. And ENJOY. Yes, it really is that simple.