A LIME, COCONUT, SALMON AND SWEET POTATO BAKEPosted 7 September 2017 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Mundane mealtimes are no more with this wonderful Lime, Coconut, Salmon and Sweet Potato Bake from Recipes from a Pantry
All you need is:
○ 4 Saucy Fish Co Salmon fillets with a Chilli, Lime and Ginger Sauce
○ 3 large sweet potatoes, sliced
○ 4 spring onions sliced
○ 250ml vegetable stock
○ 250ml coconut milk
○ 1 tbsp mild chilli sauce
○ 2 tsp fish sauce
○ 0.25 tsp lime zest
What you need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C and add the sliced sweet potatoes and spring onion to a large baking dish.
2. Next, mix the vegetable stock, coconut milk, chilli, fish sauce and lime zest together and pour over the top.
3. Bake in the oven for 20 mins then place your salmon fillets, with your Chilli, Lime and Ginger sauce over the top and cook for 15 more minutes until the salmon is done.