AVOCADO ON TOASTPosted 3 October 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
What’s brunch without some avocado? A question that often runs through our mind.
Well, we’ve got a simple brunch recipe for you to avo go at... salmon and avocado on toast, with our Chilli, Lime and Ginger Dressing. Enjoy!
○ 2 fillets of The Saucy Fish Co.’s Cook from Frozen Salmon, with Chilli, Lime and Ginger Dressing
○ 1 Avocado
○ 1 White Onion
○ Juice and zest of 1 lime
○ 1 deseeded green chilli
○ Pinch of salt and pepper
○ Rye Bread
We have broken the recipe down into three easy steps that will have you on the go with a very satisfied stomach in no time!
1. Follow back of pack instructions for cooking.
2. Once out of oven flake the salmon.
3. Heat up sauce sachet and add half the packet to flaked salmon.
1. Peel, destone and dice avocado.
2. Finely dice chilli, onion put in a bowl and roughly mix with a fork.
3. To the bowl add lime juice and zest.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Closely cover with cling film and set aside.
1. Toast rye bread, spoon the avocado mix on the toast.
2. Sprinkle salmon on top of the avocado.
3. Using the other half of the sauce drizzle over salmon.