Competition Terms and Conditions
The Saucy Fish Co. Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
2. The Saucy Fish Co. reserves the right to change the prize in any way and at any point.
3. The Saucy Fish Co. competition winner selection process is final and judged by The Saucy Fish Co.
4. All competition winners will be picked at random.
Specific Facebook Terms and Conditions:
1. This free prize draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 and over at the date of entry, but excluding anyone who is connected with The Saucy Fish Co. and any party involved in the administration of this prize draw. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Entry is via email to email@example.com only. The prize draw opens at 12:00 on 27.09.2017 and closes at 23:59 on 11.10.2017 (the promotional period). To take part in the competition entrants must:
- Submit their entry by emailing the answer to this question: What is Antarctica also known as? to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any comments placed on The Saucy Fish Co.’s Facebook or Twitter pages, will not be accepted.
- Entrants must place their entry within the promotional period. Entries made outside of the promotion period will not be accepted.
3. Entries that email the email@example.com in reference to the Frozen Hamper competition, will be placed into the prize draw and the winners will be picked at random using a computer process producing verifiably random results.
4. Multiple or spam entries, and/or entries deemed by the Promoter as offensive may be disqualified at the discretion of the Promoter. The winners will be contacted via email and may also be mentioned on social media and within The Saucy Fish Co.’s monthly newsletter. Any electronic messaging is not a secure method of communication and any such transmission is sent at the entrant’s risk.
5. If the winner fails to contact the Promoter by 10:00am on 14.10.2017, or a UK address is not provided, then the original winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected using the same process mentioned in point 3.
6. The prize will be delivered to a UK address only (delivery included). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect postal address provided. The winners should allow 28 days from notification of winning for delivery of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post or for any additional costs incurred for re-postage.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the competition any entrant suspected or fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves at its absolute discretion to cancel the competition without prior notice and without liability in the event of circumstances arising that make it necessary to do so.
11. By entering you agree that we may use your name, county of residence and entry post for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media or within promotion emails.
12. By entering you agree that we may add you to our mailing list, to receive Email updates from The Saucy Fish Co.
13. Entry to the competition shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately on your entry to the competition. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, then you should not enter this competition. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and revised terms and conditions will be available on the Promoter’s Facebook page. It is the entrant’s responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes. This prize draw and the terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
14. The prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall not be liable for any breach of these terms and conditions. The entrant is providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.