SPRING CLEAN RECIPEPosted 5 April 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Despite Winter seemingly lasting a lifetime (SNOW… in March?!?!), we appear to be out of the worst of it – fingers crossed, touch wood etc. With some slithers of sun finally showing themselves, we have decided it is now officially Spring. Which means only one thing; Spring cleaning.
But a good old day of dusting and hoovering is not complete without a Saucy supper, to reward us for all of our efforts - and we have just the one.
So, step into Spring with our Thai Spiced Fishcakes, paired with a green bean and pepper salad, for those light, aromatic and bright flavours.
What you’ll need:
○ The Saucy Fish Co.’s Thai Spiced Fishcakes
○ Edamame beans
○ Runner beans
○ Red and Green peppers
○ Olive oil
○ Salt and Pepper
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. When hot, put the Fishcakes in for 30 minutes.
2. While the fishcakes are cooking, prepare your salad. Boil the edamame beans with runner beans for five minutes.
3. Whilst they are gently boiling, chop the red and green peppers finely. Drain the water from the beans and add in the peppers to the pan. Stir in a teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Once the fishcakes are cooked, plate up with the beans and serve with a cold glass of sparkling water.
Ps: best eaten al fresco!