A SIMPLE ROAD TRIPPING RECIPEPosted 3 July 2017 by The Saucy Fish Co.
What is a summer road trip without snacks? A unbearable journey burdened with rumbling stomachs and ‘hangry’ passengers. Forgive us for even putting the thought in your mind!
So, you’re under strict Saucy instructions to dig out the lunch boxes and tin foil, and prepare our road trip-ready lunch. Before you ask, it’s better than any meal deal or road-side burger van you’ll find.
Spicy Saucy Tacos (Serves 4)
○ 2 packets of our Ready to Eat Steamed Salmon with Lime and Coriander Dressing (4 fillets)
○ 1 Red onion, finely diced
○ Half a cucumber, diced into small cubes
○ 8 Taco shells
○ 1 red chilli, sliced
○ Guacamole, to serve with
What you need to do:
1. Break up your salmon fillets and distribute them evenly across the 8 taco shells.
2. Scatter the cucumber, red onion, parsley and chilli over the top of the salmon, then top everything with your Lime and Coriander dressing.
3. Wrap the tacos in tin foil, pop them in a lunch box and you are good to go.
4. You may wish to pack a pot of guacamole for some tasty dipping (note: no dipping whilst driving).