A SAUCY BREAKFAST WRAPPosted 3 October 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Being in a rush should never be an excuse to miss the most important meal of the day! That’s why we’ve prepared this super easy and super speedy salmon breakfast wrap recipe, that you can munch on the go.
Recipe below: Serves 2
○ 2 fillets of The Saucy Fish Co.’s Ready to Eat Saucy Salmon, with Lime and Coriander Dressing
○ 20g Spinach
○ 1 White Onion
○ 1 Green Chilli Deseeded
○ 10g Coriander
○ 15 Cherry Tomatoes
○ Juice and zest of 1 lime
○ Tbsp. Olive oil
○ Pinch Salt
We have broken the recipe down into three easy steps that will have you on the go with a very satisfied stomach in no time!
To prepare the salsa
1. Finely dice onion and chilli, mix with finely chopped coriander and sliced cherry tomatoes.
2. Season with a pinch of salt and a tablespoon of olive oil and add juice and zest of lime to the mix
To prepare the fish
1. Flake the two Ready to Eat Saucy fillets into a medium sized bowl discarding the skin.
2. Mix in sachet of coriander and lime dressing and leave to one side.
Constructing the Wrap
1. Finely slice fresh spinach and place a small handful of it on the wrap creating a line down the centre.
2. Place salmon mix on top of spinach following the same line, spoon over a generous amount of salsa and roll into a wrap.