NATIONAL PICNIC WEEKPosted 1 June 2017 by The Saucy Fish Co.
This Year, we are proudly sponsoring National Picnic Week… because what’s better than summer lunching in the great outdoors?
From 16th- 25th June, we will be dining al-fishco style at every opportunity, and we have the perfect recipe to fill up your picnic basket: Salmon Pitta’s with Lime and Coriander Sauce.
What you will need:
○ 4 Saucy Ready to Eat Steamed Salmon Fillets with Lime and Coriander Sauce
○ Flat breads
○ 3 large avocado
○ 2 Red pepper
○ 2 Mango’s
○ 2 Tomato
○ Fresh lime juice
○ Coriander to garnish
○ 2 Chilli’s
How to make it:
1. Dice the avocado, mango, pepper and tomato and place in a side dish.
2. To preserve your mixed salad, squeeze lime juice over the mixture to prevent it from browning.
3. Place the flatbreads in a pre-heated oven with a small smattering of water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Flake the precooked salmon into your flatbread coupled with the salad mix.
5. Delicately drizzle the your Saucy lime & coriander dressing inside the flat bread to your taste…and enjoy!