LUNCH-SPIRATIONPosted 5 May 2016 by The Saucy Fish Co.
With summer just around the corner, we think it’s time to brighten up those mundane lunchtimes. Try our steamed salmon with lime and coriander dressing pitta recipe – fish minus the fuss.
What you need:
○ Precooked salmon fillet
○ 3 limes
○ Fresh, chopper coriander leaves
○ Flat breads
○ 1 large avocado
○ 1 Tomato
○ Lime juice
○ Coriander to garnish
○ ½ chilli (optional)
How to make it:
1. Dice the avocado, mango and tomato and place in a side dish
2. To preserve your mixed salad squeeze lime juice over the mixture to prevent it from browning
3. Place the flatbreads in a pre-heated oven with a small smattering of water for 2-3 minutes
4. Flake the precooked salmon into your flatbread coupled with the salad mix
5. For the dressing, squeeze the juice from three limes and mix with the chopped coriander – add chilli for added flavour
6. Delicately drizzle the lime & coriander dressing to your taste
Top tip: save time by picking up The Saucy Fish Co.’s Ready to Eat Steamed Salmon with Lime and Coriander Dressing – all precooked and ready to go!