A SUMMER RECIPE COURTESY OF LITTLE SUNNY KITCHENPosted 6 July 2017 by The Saucy Fish Co.
This year, we celebrated the arrival of summer by pairing up with a blogger that can only be described as a little ray of sunshine!
Yes, the very talented Little Sunny Kitchen helped us to welcome in the new season with a superb chilli, garlic salmon recipe. So get cooking, recipe below:
What you will need (serves 2):
○ 1 pack The Saucy Fish Co Salmon with Chilli Lime & Ginger Dressing
○ 1 clove of garlic (minced)
○ Juice of half a lemon
○ 3 sprigs of thyme
○ 1 tbsp. olive oil
What you need to do:
1. In a medium bowl, combine the garlic, the lemon juice and the Chilli, Lime and Ginger dressing. Add the salmon and mix well so that the sauce covers the salmon. Set aside and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat, and cook the salmon fillets on both sides. Add the thyme sprigs by the end, and let it cook for one more minute.
3. Serve with butter and herb steamed new baby potatoes, or pasta or vegetables.