SALMON TO PUT A SPRING IN YOUR STEP!Posted 5 April 2018 by The Saucy Fish Co.
This Spring, sink your teeth into a very Saucy – and very tasty – seasonal special of ours,featuring our brand new Herb Crusted Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce. This dish is bursting with enough vibrant flavours to cut through those April showers and put a big old smile on your face!
Try our Herb Crusted Salmon with spiral salad.
What you will need (Serves 2):
○ 2 Herb Crusted Salmon fillets with Lemon Butter Sauce
○ 1 courgette, cut into spirals using spiral slicer
○ 1 large carrot, cut into spirals using spiral slicer
○ 1 avocado, finely sliced
○ A handful of pine nuts
○ Salt and pepper, to taste
What you need to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C, and put your herb-crusted salmon in the oven for 24 minutes.
2. To make the salad, toss the courgette, carrot, and avocado together in a bowl and add the pine nuts. Transfer onto two serving plates and top with the cooked salmon.
3. Heat the Lemon Butter Sauce in a mug of boiling water for 4 minutes and drizzle over your delicious spiral salad.