THE GREAT OMEGA-3 GIVEAWAY!Posted 16 March 2015 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Those lovely folk over at Fish Is The Dish have a smasher of an idea to swap all the superficial foods we lazily consume for Superfishoil foods! Clever stuff hey, but not just that, they’re holding a Great Omega-3 Giveaway throughout 2015. You could catch the competition prize of a gourmet Omega-3 filled hamper in your net each month, with the kick-starting month of March seeing a weekly hamper giveaway to celebrate!
While we love a good competition here at Saucy Fish HQ, we also love what the Superfishoil campaign stands for – celebrating the original superfood, fish, and shining a light on all the health benefits Omega-3 oils give you.
Some Omega-3 fishy facts:
1. Plays a part in keeping the heart working normally.
2. Helps to maintain levels of triglycerides in our blood, a type of fat in the blood, which when raised, increases our risk of heart disease.
3. Helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
4. Contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and brain development in developing and newborn babies.
5. Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision and normal eye development in developing and newborn babies.
Of the top Omega-3 boasting fish varieties there’s some firm Saucy Fish favourites, including salmon and sea bass.
We don’t mean to boast, but bagging our Saucy Fish Beurre Blanc Dressing with Sea Bass and Saucy Fish Chilli, Lime & Ginger Sauce with Salmon would see you right for the week, boosting your Omega-3 intake and getting your recommended two portions of fish.