FATHER’S DAY BBQPosted 25 May 2016 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Crack out the barbeque this Father’s Day (Sunday 19 June for the less organised of you) and treat that special man in your life to a grill with a difference by cooking up our Saucy Salmon Skewers with Chilli Lime & Ginger.
What you need:
○ The Saucy Fish Co. Chilli Lime & Ginger
○ 1 Red Pepper
○ 1 Green Pepper
○ 1 Red Onion
○ 250g Halloumi
How to make it: (serves 2)
1. Chop both peppers and red onion into evenly sized square chunks.
2. Slice the halloumi into thick cubes to avoid crumbling when assembling skewers.
3. Cut the salmon fillets into evenly sized pieces (approx. 2cm wide) and place in a bowl alongside the peppers, halloumi and red onion.
4. Empty The Saucy Fish Co. chilli lime and ginger sauce into the bowl and mix with hands delicate-ly to coat all pieces.
5. Assemble your skewers by alternating between peppers, salmon, red onion and halloumi and place on the BBQ.
6. Turn the skewers every four minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
Top tip: If the British weather isn’t on your side, why not try cooking your skewers on the grill for an alfresco style meal in minutes!