EMILY ETC’S AUTUMN RECIPEPosted 5 October 2017 by The Saucy Fish Co.
Another month, another glorious blogger recipe. This month, the lovely Emily Etc has used our Ready to Eat Roasted Lemon and Herb Salmon with Lemon & Dill Mayo, to create a roasted herb salmon linguine. And boy is it tasty. Check out the recipe and have a go yourself. It’s as easy as (fish) pie.
You will need:
○ The Saucy Fish Co.’s Roasted Lemon and Herb Salmon with Lemon and Dill Mayo
○ 120g linguine
○ Fresh chives
○ 100g vine tomatoes
○ One lemon
○ 2 tbsp crème fraîche The Saucy Fish Co. Lemon & Herb Salmon
○ Freshly Ground Black Pepper
○ 40 g Reduced Fat Cheddar for half your HEA per portion (or 6 Syns)
What you need to do:
1. Peel and chop the potatoes, the place in a pan of boiling water and cook until you can pierce with a folk. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C and cook the haddock for 24 minutes.
2. Mash the potato, then season and add chives
3. Heat the sauce sachet in a pan of simmering water for 4 minutes
4. Put the spinach in the bottom of an ovenproof dish, then place the cooked fish on top
5. Pour the heated sauce over the fish then pipe the potato around the outside, leaving a gap in the middle
6. Sprinkle cheese in the gap, then place in a hot oven until the cheese is melted and the potato is a lovely golden brown colour.